• facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Александр ЮрьевАлександр Юрьев shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  NinjaMockAdminNinjaMock (Admin, NinjaMock) responded  · 

We’ve released a preview version of HTML/JavaScript generation.

It currently works for Web projects, the new option is added to the export dialog.

We’re looking forward to receiving your feedback on this functionality.

We’re also interested in what you would like to be generated for mobile projects:
    - Similar HTML/JavaScript as we have for Web projects now?
    - Or perhaps something for Sencha/PhoneGap, ec?

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I'd really like to see some minimalistic export option that's easily usable for presentations

or at least a share link that starts out with fullscreen, minimized pages-bar and no comments bar.
        actual content only - I'd even like the top bar to vanish for this if possible

nothing should distract from the product and all necessary options (like visible links and so on) should be pre-definable before export

• Иван ШумиловИван Шумилов commented  · 

I vote for PhoneGap! And change the year in the footer on the home page from 2014 to 2015, or you can wait 3 months and have to change for 2016

• GoodUserGoodUser commented  · 

Hello! I have a web project and three mobile project. Yes, I need to export a mobile project in html format with links. Please notify about the appearance of this function. Thank you very much!

• DimasDimas commented  · 

Hi Dennis,
        I develop a web project, some elements were copied from iOS template, they do not appear on generated HTML project while exporting. Will that be fixed?
        Re mobile projects: I used HTML mockups for iOS projects. Looks good for me. Never tried phonegap, always develop native apps.
        -Dmitry

• Aldo BurattiAldo Buratti commented  · 

There're some issues with HTML rendering, in particular the link visual indicator (the lightblue spot) is not always visible: if the link is inside a button, the indicator appears "behind" the button ; if the link is within a cell-table, it is invisible.
        Please look at my project http://ninjamock.com/s/ziudct, in particular the page named "SM Home". In design-mode and in preview-mode you can see 3 link-indicators, but if you look at it in HTML-rendered mode you can hardly see only 1 link-indicator (it's partially hidden behind a button).

• Aldo BurattiAldo Buratti commented  · 

Sorry but it does not work !

two serious bugs:
        I exported a simple web project, but links does not work ! The only thing I can do is choose a new page from the left vertical bar.
        Moreover, when idownload the zip and run i (index.html) then I see a blank page ( Safari tells me it cannpt find the *.js (relative path is wrong).

• abduabdu commented  · 

О Дждем!
        а!

• bzzbzz commented  · 

О Да!

Feedback and Knowledge Base